We understand that we are all different and have different needs. This is why we have various ways in which you can maintain excellent oral health using a payment method that suits you.
Following an assessment by your dentist we can determine what category you fall in should your wish to join our Care Plan. For a monthly fee, the Care Plan includes:
What does our ‘Care Plan’ cover?
- Two routine dental examinations per year
- Two hygiene appointments per year including a scale and polish and oral health advice
- All x-rays
- All fillings (amalgam and composite)
- Root canal treatment
- Extensive preventative advice
- Nutritional and oral hygiene advice
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
Our members plan includes routine care, no assessment required. For a monthly fee, the Members Plan includes:
• Two detailed examinations per year
• Two hygienist visits providing a scale and polish
• Oral health and nutritional advice
• X-rays as clinically necessary
• Preventative advice to reduce the risk of dental emergencies
• 10% discount on all treatments over and above the plan
• Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
• Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
Pay As You Go
For those of you that prefer to pay for the dental care as they go, that’s fine. If this works for you then it works for us. If you think you needs lots of treatment and have concerns about the cost, let us know, we can go at a pace that suits your budget.
We offer 0% finance for patients over 12 months. We are not a financial broker therefore legally cannot offer you any longer. Where finance is required, patients will be expected to pay a 25% deposit for the full cost of your treatment and the remainder spread over 12 months.
Treatment Plan £1,000
12 Equal Payments £62.50 –£2.08 per day, cheaper than a shop bought coffee!