How to Care for your Teeth, without Breaking the Bank
Our members plan includes routine care, no assessment required. For a monthly fee, the Members Plan includes:
• Two detailed examinations per year
• Two hygienist visits providing a scale and polish
• Oral health and nutritional advice
• X-rays as clinically necessary
• Preventative advice to reduce the risk of dental emergencies
• 10% discount on all treatments over and above the plan
• Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
• Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
A We see children for free if their parents are on the plan.
A We will see a maximum of three children for free per family up to the age of 14
A We offer early morning and late nights to accommodate our patients' needs
A It costs as little as 65p per day to join!